- Should I bring my gown to the clinic to change my clothes?
- No. We have clean, safe and confortable treatment wear for you in our clinic.
- How many times should I visit the clinic a week?
- It depends on your condition, symptoms and situation. We suggest receiving treatment once or twice a week for the first three to four weeks, which should bring you some relief. After the fifth week, you can gradually reduce the frequency.
※We will teach you how to provide your own care if it is hard for you to travel from your home due to time constraints or issues with traveling.
- What kind of needles do you use?
- We use disposable needles with a diameter of 0.18mm. There is no risk of infection. The needles are as thin as a human hair or just a little bit thicker. Unlike injection needles, acupuncture needles do not cause pain when inserted. To ensure the best hygiene, all treatment related appliances in our clinic are disinfected with alcohol.
- Do you do needleless acupuncture treatment?
- Yes. Just placing the needle on the skin at the acupuncture point can be effective. Many patients of ours like this style of acupuncture. Please let us know if you are afraid of needles or very sensitive to pain and we can discuss this option.
- Could I be allergic to acupuncture treatment?
- We adjust stimulation appropriately depending on your condition, skin sensitivity and symptoms, so please do not worry. Whatever treatable symptoms you may have, you will notice a curative effect after your treatment. Our acupuncturists will understand your condition and provide the appropriate stimulation to your body. Our clinic has treatment with teishin-needleless acupuncture for those who are nervous, very sensitive to pain or are very young to assuage their concerns about treatment.
- Is Moxibustion treatment very hot?
- The heat of Moxibustion will be maintained at the appropriate temperature by your acupuncturist, who will assess your skin sensitivity and symptoms. There are different kinds of Moxibustion. We choose the most appropriate one for you depending on your symptom.